Mexican tablecloth with flower design
The hibiscus oilcloth that you can find at Fantastik is a very popular product that has been manufactured by the same factory for more than fifty years. If you have traveled around Mexico, for sure you’ve seen this practical and colourful tablecloth covering the tables and counters of taquerias, cantinas and market stalls.
We import it directly from Mexico, which is why we can guarantee the quality and the good price of our product. The models available are original patterns from the fifties and sixties, and the floral motifs are amongst the most popular. You can buy them by the metre from the comfort of your own home and receive it within 72 hours maximum.
Its composition is polyester and cotton fabric as a base, laminated with a PVC film previously stamped in 4 inks and with another transparent PVC film, to give it greater durability and a glossy finish (91% PVC, 6% polyester and 3% cotton) .
For more information, please check our Mexican oilcloth guide.
How to buy the oilcloth by the meter
- The Mexican tablecloth roll has a width of 1,20 metres, which is a standard measure.
- You can choose the desired length. When selecting it above, each unit corresponds to 0,5 metre.
- So, when selecting 2 units, you are buying 1 metre. For 1,5 metres you must mark 3 units, for 2 metres, mark 4 units and so on. The metres you choose will be sent to you in one single piece.
- If you wish to purchase a non-standard size (1,2 metres, 2,70 metres, etc.) please contact us.
- To use the oilcloth as a tablecloth, we suggest adding at least 15 cm per side (30 cm in total) so it will naturally hang down like in the picture.
- Since it is cut to measure, no refunds are made for the Mexican tablecloth.