1. User information
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by FANTASTIK and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers, with which it has reached some promotional agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- To carry out market studies and statistical analyses.
- To process orders, requests, to give answers to the consultations or any type of request that is realized by the USER across any of the forms of contact that are put to his/her disposition on this specific web page.
- To send online newsletters with the latest news, offers and promotions in our activity.
- With the consent of the USER: forwarding of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- In the legitimate interest of FANTASTIK: to carry out market research, statistical analyses, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
- The right to withdraw the consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and to limit or oppose their treatment.
- Right to file a complaint with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the current regulations.
FANTASTIK BARCELONA SL. JOAQUIM COSTA, 62 BAJO – 08001 BARCELONA (Barcelona). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
The USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the mandatory fields in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to FANTASTIK is true and he/she is responsible for communicating any changes to this data.
The LIABILITY MANAGER informs that all the data requested through the website is mandatory, since they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the USER. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. Security measures
FANTASTIK states that, in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations about protection of personal data, the company is complying with the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for processing personal data under its responsibility, and clearly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the person concerned and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
FANTASTIK guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD regulations, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about the privacy guarantees, you can contact the company through FANTASTIK BARCELONA SL. JOAQUIM COSTA, 62 BAJO – 08001 BARCELONA (Barcelona). Email: email@example.com